Our client, a large multinational machinery manufacturer is looking for their EMEA Offices, an: International Payroll Analyst
Mission of this role:
The International Payroll Analyst will be responsible for managing the payroll for multiple countries. This includes running the payroll reports, coordinating & checking the payroll with external vendors, preparing the journal and making sure payments are made timely & accurately. Maintain relationships with external payroll vendors, external vendors for BIK as well as internal stakeholders.
This position will be part of a dynamic, flexible and open-minded international team. This role will be reporting to the Manager of the HR Shared Service.
Responsible for managing a portfolio of countries in EMEA with a primary focus on: UK, IRL, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Sweden, Nederland, Poland &Russia
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working in an payroll environment.
- Experience in payroll & BIK for different countries
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders such as other HR functions, employees, and local payroll providers
- Excellent communications skills in English, other languages will be a plus
- Availability to move to Central Europe
- Who can reside in Prague/ Czech Republic
- Terms and conditions to be negotiated based on candidate’s experience and profile.
- Professional development opportunities in a fast-growing leader multinational company
- If you want to participate in the human resources future, we invite you to explore this job opportunity.
- This is a good opportunity to have a career at one of the world’s leaders in the machinery industry.