Total Rewards Manager
Our client, a large multinational machinery manufacturer is looking for their EMEA Offices
Mission of this role:
The head of Total Rewards has the responsibility to drive the overall strategy for total rewards, including compensation and benefits strategies and programs.
This position supports and integrates the company’s vision and strategies into the integrated total rewards efforts.
The head of Total Rewards ensures alignment and integration of these responsibilities and processes with the business needs and the regional and functional strategies and goals, will also be responsible for evaluating and making recommendations on compensation strategies to attract and retain talent.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working in an compensation and benefits environment.
- Excellent communications skills in English, other languages will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of salary practices/legal restrictions in a variety of countries.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a matrix environment where achieving buy-in through relationship building and influence.
- Good understanding of how business strategies drive total rewards initiatives understanding the complexity of the different countries in EMEA
- Availability to move to Central Europe.
- Who can reside in Prague/ Czech Republic
- Terms and conditions to be negotiated based on candidate’s experience and profile.
- Professional development opportunities in a fast-growing leader multinational company
- If you want to participate in the human resources future, we invite you to explore this job opportunity.
- This is a good opportunity to have a career at one of the world’s leaders in the machinery industry.