Employer Branding & Communication Manager
Our client, a large multinational machinery manufacturer is looking for their EMEA Offices, an Employer branding & Communication Manager
Mission of this role:
The Manager, Branding and Communications will have central responsibility for Human Resources related communications, ensuring that all materials are developed to promote Company values, reflect Company brand standards and ensuring the understanding of Company Vision and Strategy.
The Employer branding Manager has recruiting and marketing expertise, and extensive learning of social media. Also, must have a strong understanding of Marketing & branding to have the capacity to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires and the internal employees.
The Employer Branding Manager works with the HRBP and Talent Acquisition in order to attract, engage, and hire the best candidates and also motivate the current employees and develop the feeling of bellowing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field
- 3 years HR Generalist, Internal Communications, or Organizational Development experience
- Fluency in English is required
- Background in Change Management Communications (preferred)
- Knowledge of the latest digital/social technologies and can leverage this knowledge to help HRBP team and Talent Acquisition in attracting and hiring the best candidates.
- Good Understanding of the HR process
- Availability to move to Central Europe
- Who can reside in Prague/ Czech Republic
- Terms and conditions to be negotiated based on candidate’s experience and profile.
- Professional development opportunities in a fast-growing leader multinational company
- If you want to participate in the human resources future, we invite you to explore this job opportunity.
- This is a good opportunity to have a career at one of the world’s leaders in the machinery industry.